Friday, September 10, 2010

Amy Setser speaks about Bumping for Blake in Quad City Times

Why donate to Children's Cancer Connection? Each donor has their own personal reasons. Amy Setser, mother and organizer of Bumping for Blake's Cancer Camp, tells her story to the Quad City Times.

From the article:

"For a long time, I felt like I was taking from these organizations, and we just didn't have the energy to give back," Ms. Setser said. "Now that Blake is approaching the end of his treatment, I wanted to find an organization I could really put my heart behind."
"I picked the Children's Cancer Connection because it promotes the camp that Blake will go to for years to come. This organization promotes healing for the entire family and focuses on the emotions the entire family goes through, not just the child going through treatment."

No comments:

Post a Comment