Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to Emily!

We are excited to announce that Emily Fish has joined Children's Cancer Connection's team as the Director of Donor Relations! Here is what Emily had to say about her first day at CCC.

Many years ago I set out to work with and alongside kids every day, and on February 13th my wish came true. It was my first day at Children's Cancer Connection. I hope that in the upcoming months, I can bring new and fresh ideas to the events as well as fundraising efforts.

I am anxious to meet each of you and get to know the entire Children's Cancer Connection family better. If you happen to be in the office or in the area please stop in and say "Hello". If there is anything that I can do to assist you or help you in anyway please let me know, I am always happy to help.

 I have been in the Des Moines area all my life and look forward to this new journey with Children's Cancer Connection. Finally, my sincere thanks and gratitude for your continued support of CCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment